The University of Texas at Dallas
Bachelor’s Candidate Information
- Before applying for graduation, you should always verify with your academic advisor that you are eligible for graduation at the end of the application term. For more information please visit our Apply for Graduation page.
- Successfully complete all coursework you are enrolled in at UT Dallas during your graduation term.
- Find out if you qualify for the Texas Tuition Rebate (see Registrar – Forms) (Requires Adobe Reader).
- Read the requirements to graduate with Undergraduate Latin Honors.
- Review your Primary Name in Orion, as it will be used for all Commencement Publications and will appear on your diploma. If you need to make any changes, please follow the official Name Change Procedures.
- Review and/or update your Home Address in Orion by the deadline listed on the graduation page as this address is where your diploma will be mailed after your degree has been awarded.
- Taking courses off-campus in your graduating semester is not allowed. Read the Taking Courses Off Campus policy.
- If you plan on attending the Commencement Ceremonies, please make sure you consult the Commencement page.
- Find out how and when you will receive your diploma.
- Check your Comet Card UTDollars balance and request a refund at the Comet Center.
- Contact the Career Center regarding job resources.
Friday, September 4, 2020
Graduation Application Deadline
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Deadline to Update Primary Name
which will be printed on your diploma
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Commencement RSVP Update Deadline
Commencement Guest Tickets Available Online